These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) applies to this web site, its subdomains and mobile versions and any other website on or accessible via www.stargenconsulting.com (collectively, the “Website”) that either link to these Terms or for which no separate Terms are provided.
By accessing or using the Websites, and the services available via the Website, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms in all respects with respect to the Website. If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term or condition, or if any representation made herein by you is not true, you may not use, and must cease using, the Website.
You acknowledge that we may use your personal information and data according to our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice, which are incorporated herein by this reference. You hereby agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice, including any obligations imposed on you therein.
This Website and its contents are protected by copyright and trademark.
The Website and content available within them is for informational purposes only. Neither the Website nor the content available within constitutes professional advice, and neither should be relied upon by you or any third party, including to operate your business. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult with qualified professional advisers.
In using the Website, you must not do any of the following:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Websites any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) a virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Use the Website for any commercial purpose or otherwise use the Website for processing data or other information on behalf of any third party.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of any of the Website; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website.
- Create or share content without first obtaining any necessary permission from third parties or otherwise use the Websites to post or transmit any information that you do not have the right to provide; that would violate any applicable law or regulation; or that would violate, infringe or misappropriate any third party right or interest.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Websites except as expressly authorized herein, without StarGen’s express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Website, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Websites or content you access via the Website.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Website, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Website into any product or service, without StarGen’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Website content.
- Use any robot, spider, Website search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to (a) retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather content from the Website, (b) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, or (c) harvest or collect information about users of the Website without StarGen’s express prior written consent.
- If you do not comply with these Terms (or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect or are investigating suspected non-compliance), we may suspend your access to the Website or take any other steps we consider appropriate.
This website (including without limitation any content or other part thereof) contains general information only, and we are not, by means of this website, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website is provided as is, and we make no express or implied representations or warranties regarding it. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that this website will be secure, error-free, free from viruses or malicious code, or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. We expressly disclaim all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
Your use of this website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your usage, including, without limitation, with respect to loss of service or data. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to or arising out of the use of this website, even if we knew, or should have known, of the possibility of such damages.
Access to all or parts of any of the Website may be suspended at any time without notice.
Certain links on this website may lead to websites, resources or tools maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Without limiting any of the foregoing, we make no express or implied representations or warranties whatsoever regarding such websites, resources and tools, and links to any such websites, resources and tools should not be construed as an endorsement of them or their content by us.
The above disclaimers and limitations of liability are applicable to the fullest extent permitted by law, whether in contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice to you, but we will use reasonable efforts to publish each amendment before such amendment becomes effective. The latest, fully-amended version of these Terms will be published on the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Website to obtain timely notice of such amendments. If any amendment is unacceptable to you, you may terminate the agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Website as set out in these Terms. If you continue to use the Website after the effective date of any amendment, you will be conclusively deemed to have accepted such amended version of these Terms.
These Terms are governed by and construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of France.